Holistic warehouse and logistics concept for rebuilding and new construction
Claraspital is the largest private hospital in Basel with approximately 1,100 employees. In addition to extended care services, the hospital is well-known beyond the region for its Tumor Center and its Center for Gastrointestinal and Liver Diseases.
- Reviewed the logistics processes and organization with regard to the upcoming renovations and new buildings
- Developed the target logistics concept
- Defined the requirements for the new building (required area, infrastructure, ... )
- Simulated future material flows
- Prepared transition concepts during the construction phase
"With UNITY’s help, an overall concept for future hospital logistics was developed. The requirements for the renovation and the new building were specified together as well as quantified and secured by means of simulation."
Stephan Ebner, Member of the Management Board (Head of Central Services), St. Claraspital