An active network for former employees
UNITY values a strong corporate culture in which every employee is unique - even former ones. This is why we want to continue to support our employees in their personal and professional development even after they have finished their active time with us. To this end, we have developed a programme that enables us to maintain close contact with our alumni. The alumni become part of a lively network that is geared to the individual needs of our former employees and offers added value for every alumnus:
- Our alumni have the opportunity to participate in relevant training courses and exciting lectures. This gives them important impulses that help them to develop further.
- Alumni can take part in UNITY events - for example as panelists or speakers.
- We support our alumni in finding jobs. For example, they get access to exclusive job offers from our customers.
- We offer our alumni coaching through face-to-face discussions.
- Our alumni get faster access to subject-specific information.
- We regularly organize special alumni events at our locations and also invite alumni to our internal location events. In this way, we remain in close, personal contact at all times.
Every employee who leaves UNITY is automatically invited to the alumni program and to an alumni group at LinkedIn. This is where a regular exchange takes place.
Our alumni offer is gladly accepted by almost all former colleagues. We are pleased that our employees want to keep in touch with us even after their time at UNITY and that we can offer them added value through a lively alumni network.
Every two years, a large alumni event takes place in Paderborn. The next one will take place on 30 July 2020. All alumni will be invited to the event automatically.
Become a part of UNITY
You can find vacancies here. Apply now!
Career at UNITY
We support your personal and professional development.
Linkedin Alumni Group
You are already Alumni@UNITY? Click here for our Linkedin group.
Are you interested in company data and our consulting approach? Read all about our history and values here.