Consultant (m/f) Digitalization & Transformation
Shanghai & Beijing
UNITY is the management consultancy for innovation and transformation. We drive our clients’ innovative strength and operational excellence. We work together with you to lead projects to success. Our clients profit from more than 20 years of experience in digitalization. Companies from the automotive, aerospace, healthcare and medical technology, energy, pharmaceutical and chemical industries as well as machinery and plant engineering trust our expertise – from SMEs to global players. With 230 employees, we are present at 14 locations worldwide and lead projects around the globe.
UNITY received the "Best of Consulting" Award from Wirtschaftswoche in 2016 for its excellent project work.
- Advise our domestic and international industrial clients, consisting of both corporations and SMEs
- Develop IT strategies and roadmaps for strategy implementation
- Analyze our clients’ business processes and develop holistic concepts and IT solutions for optimizing the value chain
- Identify potential for improvement from a cost-benefit point of view, and shape the future process organization
- Design future-proof IT architectures for IT and OT (Smart Production and Industrie 4.0)
- Reorganize and define IT systems environments and architectures, thereby giving our clients a competitive advantage
- Lead challenging and complex IT projects to success
- Successful achievment of a master’s degree in information management, computer science, or other technical or business field
- Experience in project management and IT management
- Know-how in the fields of business process optimization and IT systems (e.g. ERP, MES, PDM)
- Excellent results-oriented problem solving skills
- Good team spirit, self-motivation, and cross-cultural capabilities
- Strong communication skills and professional presentation skills
- Willingness to travel and to work at client sites
- Fluent in spoken and written English and German, knowledge of Chinese is preferable
Join the UNITY team in Shanghai or Beijing and help shape our continuous success in China.
Please send us your complete application documents, Reference: CN_C_IT, preferably via email, to: